Our Recreative Pavilion overlooking the river, adjacent to the Panorama terrace, offers: indoor heated pool, spa, sauna, fitness and cardiovascular. Its exclusive and free access is for the resident of the resort. In addition, as we are located in front of the river and near the municipal park, bikes are also available with no charge. NB : we provide towels at the pool.
*Schedule may change.
9th may to 9th june and September 5th to October 10th 2022
June 10th to July 7th and August 21nd to September 4th 2022
July 8th to August 20st 2021
Here are the highlights for the new pool rules:
- Entrance and exit of customers through the front door (main)
- Hand cleaning when entering (main entrance or panorama entrance)
- Respect of the sanitary measures displayed in the windows and on the walls
- Maximum 20 people (adults or children) at the same time in the building (control made with the log book) - Log book filled by the lifeguard
- Each client can use the pool for 45 minutes and make room for others afterwards
- Closed sauna because of the enclosed space and without ventilation (indefinite period)
- Changing room accessible 2 people at a time
- Lockers for personal effects are no longer available so people are advised to leave them in the bedroom or otherwise keep them with them by the pool (beach side)
- Disinfect gym equipment each time you use it
- No pool accessories (ball, toys, etc.) available to customers except life jackets for children
- Shower always necessary (prioritize the shower by the pool)
- Leave the ventilation always on "HI"
- Loan of bikes with disinfection of the bench and handlebars before and after the ride by the lifeguard
- Leave the bikes locked at all times
- The rescuer must wear a mask when he is not able to respect the 2 meters with the clients and when he is cleaning the changing rooms
- Regularly disinfect the reception counter
- The rescuer must ensure compliance with sanitary measures and very important to lead by example